"Leo Fire" wood block
Leonardo standing dangerously close to fire. Where is health and safety when you need it? Original version in digital inks and digital colours.
This wood block version is a printed transfer onto hand-sawn and sanded pine, with some touches hand-panted in acrylics. The sides are painted in black, and front/sides varnished. The back is covered in black card, and signed.
The block comes drilled so you can hang it on a nail (must be nailed perpendicular to the wall for best result).
- The image shows print #1, but this might not be the one you receive!
- These will be made to order, so please allow at least 5 days production time.
- While this is not officially a limited edition run, I am numbering each piece I make. I will be retiring each design at some point, so if you'd like to know how many of each designs are made in the end, follow me on social media as I will be announcing any retirements there.
- As this is in great part handmade, each piece is unique – from the cut of the wood, to the coverage of the art (usually it's a bit rough around the edges), to the hand-painted touchups and the varnishing.
- While I make every effort when drilling the nail hole to ensure the block will hang straight, there may be cases where it naturally tilts (ever so slightly). I include instructions in every order on how to counteract this.
9.6cm high x 9.6cm wide x 2.1cm deep
(Or approx 3.75" x 3.75" x 1")